Zagreb walking tours
If you’re not a fan of cycling through the city on one of our guided bicycle tours, we have prepared a walking tour to stretch your legs after a long flight!
Join us on a journey, through Zagreb’s hidden courtyards, myths and legends. Learn about Gradec and Kaptol through their verbal fighting at “the Bloody bridge”.
During the tour we’ll sample fresh cheese and sour cream at Dolac Market, where lots of “kumica” sell their dairy products.
If you are interested to sample Croatian wines and coupled with some finger food (cheese and homemade corn bread) .
- Lotrščak Tower- we’re going to set our watches when the cannon fires at noon
- Observatory – a perfect viewpoint to gaze on the city and a star sprinkled sky
- Dolac open-air food market – known also as the “belly of the city”
- hidden courtyards of the old Upper town (known as Gradec) – visit the deepest well in the old Upper town
- funicular: the shortest funicular in the world!!! If you don’t believe us, then set your stopwatch for that 60-second ride :)
Price per person:
- 32,00 eur (up to 2 persons per tour)
- 28,00 eur (from 3-7 persons)
- 24,00 eur (from 8-10 persons)
Max group: up to 10 people
Duration: 2 hours
Private tours are also available upon request. Contact us at email@example.com to reserve your spot on Lobagola B&B walking tour.