PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO FEEL THE HARMONY
UNESCO World heritage listed city, not only because of its urban planing consistency that gave the city today's shape, but also for the humane touch visible on every corner of this medieval Romanesque - Gothic islet town.
Feeling every oose and groove of centuries old facades will for sure create a romantic relationship between you and the city. Trogir is the city to catch the luck that will follow you for a lifetime, as god of happines, Kairos, was worshiped in this area. If you miss the chance to catch him by the tuft on his head don't miss the chance to grab your lucky moment and spend a night in our Trogir room.
- 07:00-23:00h reception & buffet breakfast
- Private external bathroom
- AC, cable TV & Wi-Fi
- Towels, linen, toiletries & hair dryer
- Daily room cleaning
- Private paid garage parking
- Garage for motorcycles/ bicycles
- LCD projector & use of our library
- 40 m2 living room and lounge area
- Hosting groups upto 25 people
- 100 m2 terrace with Amazonas hammocks
- Free buffet: coffee, tea and cookies
- Non-smoking area throughout
- Concierge service available 07:00-23:00h
- Please note that a late check in (after 23:00h) is at an additional cost of 15 EUR
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.