EMBRACE THE HEALING POWER FROM WITHIN
Being almost 3000 years old and spiced with a sprinkle of salt from its salt pans dating from 15th century, will create special bond almost like love on the first sight!
Combining heart shaped island with its royal title it is known as a cradle of Croatian state
Our Nin room is testifying its great history, its beauty and natural wealth coming from its therapeutical mud and Nin salt, a spiritual food which is so much needed in the modern time.
- 07:00-23:00h reception & buffet breakfast
- Private en-suite bathroom
- AC, cable TV & Wi-Fi
- Towels, linen, toiletries & hair dryer
- Daily room cleaning
- Private/closed garage parking
- Garage for motorcycles/ bicycles
- LCD projector & use of our library
- 40 m2 living room and lounge area
- Hosting groups upto 25 people
- 100 m2 terrace with Amazonas hammocks
- Free buffet: coffee, tea and cookies
- Non-smoking area throughout
- Concierge service available 07:00-23:00h
- Please note that a late check in (after 23:00h) is at an additional cost of 15 EUR
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.